Pages

Sep 1, 2009

Yuck!

So before I tell you this story of mine, I figure I should let you in on what is going on with my school life. . .
I am in my second year at UVU, still majoring in Hospitality Management. I'm taking 2 classes right now, Financial Accounting and Intro to Photography. I love my photography class, and my accounting class... well it's accounting. I like being with people, not counting beans.
So now to my story.

I go to a university, we're adults right? Apparently not...
So as I'm sitting in my accounting class this afternoon I was gazing around the room, because the class got distracted on another topic of which I didn't understand, I watched people on their laptops getting on facebook, watched people get confused on the topic, and then I look to the table next to me at this boy, I say boy not man you'll understand why, who looks like he is about 22-23, and he is full on picking his nose.
WHAT?!? I thought we were adults here. The last time I saw someone picking their nose in a classroom setting was when I was in 4th grade.
After I saw that and was so disgusted, I started thinking of times when I've seen other adults picking their nose. Suddenly, I remembered of my idea for an awesome Ford commercial.
A couple years ago I was driving down the freeway looking at the other cars next to me, I was riding passenger so don't worry. This hot, blue Chevy Corvette pulled up to the side of us so naturally I look in to see what type of person was driving it. To my horror, it was the worst type of person driving this beautiful car: a nose picker.
Don't you think Ford could use that as a commercial? Well, I think it would be good.

2 comments:

  1. Shay, I know one of the guys who makes up the commercials for Ford. I'll let him know...I'm serious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know how it goes. Cute picture, by the way!

    ReplyDelete