Pages

Sep 19, 2011

A Day with Kayla



I had such a fun time out with Kayla two Saturdays ago. We went to Wing Nutz then to The Sweet Tooth Fairy. Both are so good! Both these places are located in the little strip mall place NE of University Mall. I enjoy walking around there and grabbing a Sweet Tooth treat.

While we were out n about the BYU vs Ole Miss game was happening. Provo was barren! There were few cars on the roads, and retail was nearly dead. We went to Wing Nutz for the purpose of not only getting some yummy in our tummies, but also to watch the game. After we left the strip mall with lots of yummies in our tummies, we ventured to American Fork for more errands. On the way home from AF, we were listening to the game on AM and just chattin it up -- as we usually do! All of the sudden, the radio seemed to get a little more excited about something. So we hushed real quick, turned up the radio, touchdown!! We started screaming and cheering in my car!

Kayler, I had so much fun talking and laughing with you. I love when you and I get to go out and have some fun.

Love you, Kayler!

No comments:

Post a Comment