Pages

Apr 16, 2013

Be Confident

Today I didn't have any of my own makeup and hair items to get ready like normal because I was super sick yesterday and spent the night at my parents' house. But after I got out of the shower this afternoon (yes, this afternoon because my morning was spent sleeping to recover) I felt so pretty. This made me wonder how many women will feel so pretty then go out into society and instantly feel inadequate and underdone.

Lynn Butler once told me that even though my body may appear to be under par, that it works. My legs can walk, my back can be straight, my limbs allow me to work. My body works!

So what if my makeup isn't done and I leave the house with my hair wet and left to its own interpretation of "done," I feel pretty because I am healthy and clean, and my body works pretty darn well too.

So be grateful for what you have and use your body while you can.

Thanks for visiting

No comments:

Post a Comment