Pages

Jun 24, 2013

Leave You Luscious Lipstick

This lipstick has become my all-time favorite. I won't stray from this because it is so wonderful. And truly, it leaves you luscious.
I've been using Bare Escentuals foundation for four years and it has been really good for my skin (health and looks-wise). A couple months ago I decided to try using their lipstick, so I bought the bareMinerals 100% Natural Lipcolor. This lipstick is awesome! I use it almost every day, it lasts until I wipe it off, you know because I'm a messy eater.
One of the best things about this lipstick is that it looks like lips, none of this dry, crackly lipstick, just pure lip and color. I have the Cherries on Top color, it's a bright, flirty lipstick. The picture below shows Bavarian Creme.
My favorite lipstick, $15, extremely long lasting, natural-looking (plus color).


Thanks for visiting,
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment