Pages

Aug 19, 2010

I Need You...

In order to build my portfolio there are a couple of projects I would like to do free of charge. Please comment or email me if you are interested in being part of one:
  • Young adult group (men and women between the ages of 18-30)
  • Young children (ages 2-7)
If you want to be in these groups all I ask is that you provide either a disk or a thumb drive for me to put your pictures onto so you can have them.
When I have enough people for the groups we can start coordinating a time and place that is good for everyone. If you comment, please don't leave any information that you don't want seen on the internet. Your privacy is important to me! I'll either message you back if it's on facebook, or email me at shayleephotography@hotmail.com and I will respond ASAP.
The only disclaimer is that you will have to drive yourself or your children. My little car can't hold very many people. Also, if you want your child photographed, please accompany your child or, if you cannot attend, send another guardian.
Share this with your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment