Pages

Aug 15, 2010

So long!

It has been a while since I have written on this blog! So sorry! Things have been so crazy busy for me. During the days I have school, during the night I am either doing ward things or get togethers with different friends, and in between I eat, sleep, do homework, edit pictures, get ready for my best friend to move out of the house and get married to the best friend I set him up with, etc. Things are crazy and my emotions are not consistent. One minute I'm so happy for my brother to get married, the next I'm stressed realizing how much I'm actually doing day to day.
My Great Aunt June died last week, her funeral is tomorrow. I've known her since I was born. She is my Aunt Juney. I'm a little sad that she is gone, but more than anything I'm so happy that she is in such a great place right now. There is a fantastic talk given by a man a few decades ago that gives great insight to a few things about the Spirit World. I don't know the name of it or him right now, I'll have to check with my Dad and post again about it. If someone close to you has died, or you just want to simply increase some understanding, you will want to read this. It is kind of long, compared to most talks, but SO worth it.

Even though I'm really busy, I still love to and want to take pictures of people. In fact, to build my portfolio I'm wanting to do family and group pictures. My girlie cousins, I want you guys as a group next to some neat buildings in a commercial area, let me know if you are in and I'll give you a call. (email your cell to shaybabe904@hotmail.com). I'm also wanting to do a "friends" group, ages 18-30, location will depend on the number. I'll inform you all of what type of clothes to wear. I will give out the pictures if you bring a thumb-drive. Please tell your friends, they may want to come!
(I'll be posting something like that again so people don't have to scroll through a soap box section)

No comments:

Post a Comment