Pages

Jan 25, 2011

Live the Questions

"Don't search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions."
--R.M. Rilke from "Letters to a Young Poet"

I saw this quote in James Victore's book and really liked it, but I didn't quite understand what it meant. Then, after realizing some things in my life, it made a lot more sense. Stop asking questions and just go, just do, just become.
I want to venture out from my bubble. I want to go to restaurants I haven't been to and order new items from the restaurants I have. I want to go rock climbing. I want to run on a weekly basis. I want to go sky-diving in the next 5 years. I want to have a huge snowball fight with everyone in my city.
 
I want to live the questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment