Pages

Mar 30, 2011

Fun, Laughter, Love

Girls' night outs are always so fun. Filled with adventures around town, making inside jokes and laughing about them all night, and, of course, love. I really do love all my girlfriends.




The night started out with a delicious dinner at The Old Spaghetti Factory. Yummy Spinach Tortellini followed by Spumoni ice cream. Very few ice creams beat OSF's Spumoni.

We then went to Limitless at the Cinemark theatre. The storyline and plot of the movie are quite captivating. If you haven't seen it, I would recommend it; however, it isn't a top favorite. I'll admit that movie made me dizzy from time to time, and I never get dizzy in movies. Great storyline, but the producers/directors/dp's/whoever got a little carried away with their technique. 


After the movie we went to Spark. So fun! The drinks there are delicious. I got the Shirley Temple. It comes with cotton candy coming out of the drink! Yum.
All in all it was a great night filled with fun and laughter and love.

1 comment: