Pages

May 4, 2008

Shout it out

Last night was Prom. It was so much fun! I went with Blake Barney.Way cool. There were 16 people in our group, 8 couples. Blake and I were the oldest ones in the group, the rest were juniors, but the group was so fun! Blake picked me up at 6 in his dad's beautiful turbo Pontiac Solstice, oh my gosh it was beautiful.

We met the Excursion Limo in Draper

Then we were driven to The Five Alls in Salt Lake for dinner. Delicious.

Went to the dance in the capital building in Salt Lake.

Then we went home.


The whole night was such a blast!

I saw my cousin Kara today! I now remember how much she has influenced me throughout my life. I would like to give the greatest shout out to her today. Here's a small list of a few things she has done for me, not in order:

  1. Got me loving Johnny Depp
  2. Little Women
  3. Backstreet boys (back in the 90's)
  4. She taught me bass clef for piano which I have grown so much in
  5. Taught me that "Asphault" is another word for "butt crack"
  6. Got me into Moulin Rouge with Ewen McGregor and Nicole Kidman
  7. Taught me the word "Fart" when I was like 2.. or 3
  8. Helped me understand that speaking your mind and being bluntly honest is best
  9. Taking your siblings (or in my case: cousins) out is cool and fun
  10. The best style out there is your own style

I love you, Kara!

Savages, savages, barely even human

... Oh gosh, Kara is funny.

2 comments:

  1. Awe, I love you too!
    1-I'm sorry I taught you the word 'fart' really, I am.
    2-I didn't know I taught you the bass clef, but you are welcome.
    3-Asphault. Haha. That was just this past week too.
    4-Johnny Depp. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So....Fivalls is pretty much amazing. You are lucky the guys even knew about it...i mean you saw how small it was right? I bet they did reservations months ago...that's rad. I LOVE that place. It is amazing.

    ReplyDelete