Pages

May 1, 2008

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Yesterday afternoon until now has been a bit of an adventure. Yesterday, Sarah and I were on the beach trying to spot out some cute guys for a little island hook up (we wouldn't do anything bad of course.. duh) and we saw this surfer guy, named surfer boy. He looked over with this weird sort of stare. Almost creepy. Sarah wanted to put our numbers by his stuff. While she was writing the numbers down, we spotted a couple other cute guys, named hat boy and long hair boy. Both were very attractive. Very. So I was trying to convince her to not put the numbers by the surfer boy's things, and instead hold off so we could chat with hat boy and long hair boy. But she still wanted to put the number down. So she made me put the lid to a gum box holding the precious digits in his shoe. Turns out that sufer boy's name is Mike. I've had bad experiences with mikes, so I call him Michael. Michael is 25. 7 YEARS OLDER THAN US. Still, Sarah continues to talk to him. He wanted to hang out with us, but .. no way. HA! Michael isn't as cute as hat boy or long hair boy. Oh my gosh were they attractive... (Please compare story with Sarah's.)

Today. Today, today, today. We woke up around 5:30 am because that would be 9:30 am Utah time. We (meaning me and my wonderful parents) went for a walk on the beach and took pictures of our feet. (My mom has a foot fettish and likes pictures of feet. Don't ask why.) The walk was very nice. I got to write my name in the sand with a flower by it. T'was fun. Although there weren't any seals out today like on Monday. Bummer.

So now I'm sitting outside of our room on the lovely little porch facing the pools and beach. Awesomeness. Plans tonight: play on beach, eat, play on beach, shop in little gift place, play on beach, sleep.

Tonight was quite interesting. There was this boy that I guess wanted to talk to me and Sarah, but he was too shy to approach us on his own. So his cousin did for him. The kid (the one that wanted to meet us) is named Jeff. He lives in California near 6 flags - like I know where that is! He was really fun to talk to, I actually wish he would've asked for my number just so I could talk to him. He would be a good friend. NOTHING more haha. He gave me a half-hug goodbye. It was weird. He's really nice though.

Well I come home tomorrow night and get back Saturday around 10 am. So I will get to see all of my beloved friends again! I miss them.

2 comments:

  1. hahahhahah i have several comments to make ...

    1- he did not look at us with a creepy stare! did he?
    2- how were we gonna chat with long hair boy and hat boy when they were like 100 yards away from us!! haha
    3- i sound like an idiot in this story hahahaha
    4- long hair guy lost like 20 points because he had long hair!!ew.
    5- i'm excited for our plan tonight!! :)
    6- i'm gonna look up the point system that is in devil wears prada. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lame! There weren't many beautiful babes at our resort. Long hair guy sounds loverly (Sarah, I LURVE long hair on guys). Why were they so flirty with you? How did you get to meet all these hot guys? Where is my love? Geez. I'll talk to you about when I bring up your birthday gift, which will be in like 1/2 hour cause we're about to leave right now. I'm glad you started a blog. I'm so jealous that you got to mingle with hot beach babes.

    ReplyDelete